Yay!!! The day has finally arrived--my swimwear collection is live online and available for purchase at   http://caftan-maghrebi.blogspot.com/  Please read this before you buy, because I want to say a bit more about the support and fit of the suits and answer a few questions I've been getting. The suits are available to shop internationally. They are sold in sets only, not separates. The new bikinis are convertible, the product photos on the blog are showing all the different ways to wear the same bottoms. I hope this helps with any confusion! I will try to be close  all the day  to answer any more questions you have. EDITED TO ADD: THE GALAXY OF BIKINI HAS SOLD OUT! Thanks to everyone for your support and sorry to those of you who didn't get a chance to purchase.




































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top